Bus Drivers Required
Thames Valley Buses have exciting opportunities for PCV Drivers to join the team based in Bracknell. You will join us on a full-time permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £29,000 per annum depending on the rota, and with further overtime potential.
Come and be part of an award-winning Company and become one of our valued members of staff. We are currently recruiting qualified PCV Drivers who are reliable, smart and customer focused.
What we’re looking for in our PCV Drivers:
- Hold a valid PCV licence
- Have a current Driver CPC card
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Must be prepared to work a shift pattern (including Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- Enjoy driving, working with people and have a polite and courteous manner with customers
Benefits of becoming our PCV Drivers:
- A well-paid position – an achievable salary of £29,000 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Company sick pay (after qualifying period)
- We are an accredited CPC school and CPC is included as part of the package
- Free uniform
- Free staff travel for you and your immediate family
- Friendly working environment.
Email [email protected] for an application form or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Nick West on 0118 467 6411.