1. What are cookies?
Cookies are little data files that are placed onto the hardware device which you use to browse the internet (e.g. your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet, your "device") by websites that you visit. Cookies contain information about your visits to that website and the purpose of cookies is to enable our websites to remember you, and your browsing habits, when you visit it again in the future.
- Session cookies
- Session and permanent cookies
- Anonymous permanent cookies
- Cookie to individually identify users who have logged in
- Third party cookies
- First party cookies
3. Which cookies are used by this site?
Session cookies enable our website to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don't get asked for the same information you've given to the site. These cookies allow you to proceed through the pages of our site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. They are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
Third Party Cookies
These are placed by another company (domain) and are used to help us track visitor behaviours and revenue in order for us to measure the performance of our website.
Third Party Cookies
- To track which pages on the site are most commonly used, the number of visitors to the site, page views, which browsers are used, entry pages, etc.
- We use the information provided to help us improve our site and identify the most popular pages.
- Cookies last between one month and one year.
- For more information on Google Analytics we recommend you visit the Google Analytics website.
- This cookie is set by YouTube when you visit a page on our website with a YouTube video.
- If you choose to play one of these videos YouTube may set additional cookies.
First Party Cookies (Cookies set by the website)
- Used when a customer performs a ticket search, manages email subscriptions, or buys a ticket.
- When a user logs into their account this cookie is set to manage their logged in session. This cookie is deleted from the device when browser is closed.
4. Can I opt out of cookies?